I needed a bit of summer loving with the cold weather hitting NYC- so I made a bright salad with my fave homemade dressing!
A perfect random mix was already in my fridge…
- edamame – leftover from sushi
- mache lettuce – our grocery store FINALLY had, so I stocked up
- pomegranate seeds – new obsession
- blackberries – always have for my breakfast smoothies
- hearts of palm – in pantry for a rainy day
This dressing is key and I typically make it all summer long – with a fork mash up a handful of blackberries in a bowl, add some champagne vinaigrette, dash of EVOO & pepper…mix, taste and adjust to your liking – voila, quick & fresh dressing!!Nutritional Info Per Serving varies