This recipe was so quick and easy – PLUS IT WAS DELICIOUS!
- Preheat oven to 425degrees
- Slice up 2 sweet onions, 2 bell peppers & 1 lemon
- Mix 1t EVOO, 1T cumin, 1.5T paprika, 5t minced garlic, 2.5T white wine vinegar & S/P to taste
- Rub mixture on two 8oz chicken breasts – put in roasting pan
- Use remaining mixture and cover veggies with it – scatter on top of chicken & lay a sliced lemons on top of veggie & meat
- Stick in oven for 45minutes
The juiciest chicken ever & such a simple dinner all by itself or add a hearty grain and side salad!!
Original recipe here.Nutritional Info Per Serving (serves 4): 180 calories – 6 grams of fat – 5 carbs – 37 grams of protein