Smelling this chicken dish cook up in the oven had my mouth watering – the cinnamon & honey really added a special touch! Like usual I adjusted the recipe a bit – Hope you like!
- Turn on your oven to 400degrees & prep a cookie sheet with olive oil cooking spray
- Peel & dice up 2 sweet potatoes – lay on cookie sheet, spray with cooking spray, drizzle EVOO & stick in oven for about 15minutes
- Mix: 4 minced chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, 2t minced garlic, 2T honey, 2t apple cider vinegar, 1t cumin & 1/2t cinnamon
- Cover the chicken in the mixture & once the potatoes have been roasting for 15minutes lay covered chicken on top of them
- Bake until chicken is cooked through – roughly 30minutes
Top with fresh cilantro & serve warm!
To view original recipe click here.Nutritional Info Per Serving (serves 2): 542 calories – 2 grams of fat – 76 carbs – 60 grams of protein