L.O.V.E.D. This pizza was spectacular and it got my pizza craving out of the way!
- Get out your food processor – add 2C arugula & 1/2C chopped flat leaf parsley
- Add 1T EVOO (more if you like), 2t minced garlic, 1/4C vegan parm cheese, juice from one lemon & pepper
- Mix until smooth
We had sooo much leftover & you can store up to a week – will be using on toasted bread tomm!
- Let dough sit for 20 minutes at room temp & preheat oven to 450degrees
- Sprinkle ground cornmeal on pizza stone – roll out pizza dough
- Brush EVOO on top of dough – bake till brown
- While dough is baking take the casing off of 3 turkey links & brown on stovetop
- Once dough begins to brown, take out & spread on arugula pesto, add sliced red onion, sliced yellow bell pepper & cooked ground turkey
Top with vegan parm & serve a side arugula salad!
I made the dough yesterday and the pesto while on the phone with my niece tonight. Super simple with such great flavor – and it feels refreshing to have a new twist to ordinary red sauce pizza. Enjoy!Nutritional Info Per Slice (6 slices): 180 calories – 3 grams of fat – 30 carbs – 7 grams of protein