Okay – so for real, I ate the entire cabbage head in one sitting! It was that yummy! The edges & top leaf were crisp & the inside was perfectly tender. This is a simple side dish for any meal that I will be making ALL the time, especially with St. Patty’s day approaching!
- Preheat oven to 450degrees
- Using a large knife quarter the savoy cabbage (any cabbage works but savoy is oh so pretty) – if pieces are still to large halve the quarters
- Grab a cookie sheet,spray with cooking oil & arrange cabbage slices
- Drizzle the cabbage with EVOO & salt
- Cook for 30minutes & flip at 15minute mark – watch this bc mine roasted quicker
- While roasting prepare dressing – whisk 5T EVOO, 3T sherry vinegar, 1t dijon mustard & S/P to taste
Plate the cabbage wedges, drizzle with dijon vinaigrette & sprinkle with your fancy of a cheese – for me no cheese & only a little bit of dressing was needed..Enjoy getting your cabbage on!
Find original recipe here.Nutritional Info for Per Serving varies due to dressing amount