Healthy…eh, not when you have four like me. Drool-worthy…yes, absolutely…so worth every calorie! Which makes them dangerous in any household – the batter alone had me at hello.
- Preheat oven to 350degrees
- Mix: 1/4C Earth Balance original butter, 1/2C packed brown sugar, 1/3C granulated sugar, 1t cinnamon, 1/2t baking soda and 1/8t salt
- Once the above is mixed add 1egg & 1t vanilla – blend
- Beat in 3/4C flour & 3/4C oatmeal, then 1/4C of each of the following: flaxseed meal, wheat germ, dark chocolate chips, dried cranberries & chopped walnuts – use your muscles and mix it up! If dough becomes crumbly begin to use your hands
- Use spoon or your hands again to form ball & place on cookie sheet topped with parchment paper
- Bake for 9-11minutes
- Let cool on wire rack & taste one warm…mmmm
I made these for our buddies 30th bday party tomorrow night & he is going to be one lucky guy if any of these survive the night….Enjoy!
Nutritional Info Per Cookie (14 Cookies): 180 calories – 7 grams of fat – 20 carbs – 4 grams of protein