Jon & I were in Vegas not to long ago (pics to come) and we tasted the most phenomenal drink – PB & J Martini. It was to die for. We got the bartender to give us the details on the drink – just roasted peanut infused vodka! Hopefully this works…if so this summer may be a blur.
- Preheat oven to 375degrees
- Place parchment paper on cookie sheet & spread 1.5C of shelled/unsalted peanuts
- Put in oven ~15min
- Once they look juicy good pull them out & let them cool (taste one – they fizz in your mouth!)
- Have a large cleaned mason jar ready – put in 3C vodka (I used Tito’s) & all of the roasted nuts
- Close lid tightly & mix around at least once a day for up to a week
Keep you posted on this bad boy…PB & J martini I can almost taste you!!