You know me…I can eat my brussels raw. Point proven in my brussel sprout dijon salad – but holy YUM, this recipe rocks! This is a killer quick and healthy snack or a side to any main dish.
- Preheat oven to 375degrees
- Wash, cut the ends & peel outer leaves off of 3C brussel sprouts – place in large bowl
- In a small bowl whisk together: juice from 2 limes, 2T honey, 1T sesame oil & a large squirt of sriracha sauce (depends how hot you like it – me 2t)
- Pour mixture over brussels & make sure they all get coated with the sauce
- Spray baking sheet with cooking oil & place brussels in one layer
- Bake for 25minutes or until they are roasted to your liking
Hope you enjoy these spiced up brussels!Nutritional Info Per Batch: 390 calories – 14 grams of fat – 66 carbs – 10 grams of protein
For ingredient list & original recipe continue reading…
Sriracha Honey Lime Brussels Ingredient List:
- 3C brussel sprouts
- 2 limes
- 2T honey
- 1T sesame oil (EVOO works fine too)
- Sriracha sauce
Shout out here to recipe.