Nom nom nom, this dressing is delish! There’s a new salad joint right by my apartment and they have the most unusual salad dressings, this one included. So I decided to give it a whirl & test it out in my kitchen – needless to say I have now been making this dressing for a few days in a row!
- In a medium bowl combine: 1/4C fresh lemon juice, 2T Fage 0%, 1.5t honey & 1/4t ground of each of the following cumin, cinnamon, ginger & salt
- Whisk in 1T EVOO (to 1/4C, I only used 1T) slowly so dressing becomes smooth & emulsified
I am currently addicted to kale so I have yet to try this dressing on any other salad base, but I am sure it would taste just as yum & will add a bit of Moroccan spice to any green!
- If you are using kale, rip the leaves off of the stems in tiny pieces & place in large bowl – add a pinch of sea salt & massage the kale with your hands
- Add in whatever veggies you may have in your fridge! I threw in tomatoes, radishes, yellow pepper, celery & dulse flakes.
Toss the salad with the dressing & munch on this blend to get bikini body ready (yes, SO soon!) and you won’t regret it!Nutritional Info Per Serving for Dressing (Serves 2 Large Salads): 90 calories – 7 grams of fat – 7 carbs – 2.5 grams of protein
For ingredient list & original recipe continue reading…
Moroccan Spiced Lemon Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 lemon
- 1 small container of Fage 0%
- 1.5t honey
- Ground cumin, cinnamon, ginger & salt
- Kale (or any salad base)
- Veggies to pump up your greens!
Shout out to original recipe here.