Unique flavor bursts in this tasty dinner – the radicchio gives such a tart punch but the shrimp mixture blends flawlessly & makes for a perfect healthy taco on any night!
- In a bowl whisk: 2T fresh lemon juice, 2T fresh chopped flat leaf parsley, 1/2t minced garlic, 5t EVOO, 1/4t salt & 1/8t pepper
- Place fava beans in boiling water for 1minute, drain & plunge in cold water – remove beans from shell & place in the wet ingredient side bowl
- Boil shrimp (peeled/deveined/detailed), add to the same bowl & toss to coat
Place a radicchio leaf on your plate & spoon shrimp mixture into each leaf, enjoy!Nutritional Info Per Serving (Serves 6 tacos): 80 calories – 3 grams of fat – 7 carbs – 7 grams of protein
Continue reading for ingredient list & original recipe…
Fava Bean & Shrimp Tacos in Radicchio Cups:
- 20 peeled/deveined/detailed
- 15-20 fava beans
- 1-2 large lemons
- Bunch of flat leaf parsley
- 1 head of radicchio
- Minced garlic
- EVOO, salt & pepper
Original recipe here.