The vegetables in Tel Aviv were out of control good – so fresh & literally all over every menu! However, on all the menus there was an added bonus to most veg options, TAHINI! Trust me..it is a simple addition to your veggies & a MAJOR crowd pleaser!
Now on to this tasty roasted cauliflower with lemon tahini recipe…
- Preheat oven to 425dgrees
- Grab a cookie sheet & place parchment paper on it
- Cut up 1 head of cauliflower & toss with hemp seed oil
- Roast in oven for 30-45minutes (based on how crisp you want them)
- On the stovetop add: 3T tahini, 2 minced garlic cloves, juice from 1/2 a lemon & 1/2C water – heat on low until warm, stir & set aside
Remove cauliflower form oven, top with the lemon tahini sauce & sprinkle on sesame seeds! Enjoy!
PS. Today I used the remainder of the lemon tahini sauce as a salad dressing, SO YUM!Nutritional Info Per Serving for Lemon Tahini Sauce (Serves 8): 40 calories – 3 grams of fat – 1.5 carbs – 1 gram of protein
Continue reading for ingredient list & original recipe…
Ingredient List for Roasted Cauliflower & Lemon Tahini Sauce:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 lemon
- 3T tahini
- Minced garlic
- Hemp seed oil (or EVOO)
- Sesame seeds for garnish
Click here for original recipe.