Okay, so what is this mess of a pic above? Pure goodness, thats what! I swear…do not be scared of the ingredient list. It is a mis-match of salty, spicy & sweet and turns out to be the perfect combination!
On to the weird but amazing concoction…
- With a vegetable peeler make long thin strips from 2 large summer squash & put strips in bowl (skin & all)
- In a side bowl mix: 2T almond butter, 2T Braggs Amino Acid, 1T chopped fresh basil leaves, 1T fresh minced rosemary & 2t curry powder – stir until all is blended well
- Then slice up 1 small jar of anchovy filets that are packed in oil (Trust me, super tasty!) & 3/4C pitted kalamata olives to the squash bowl
- Combine liquid bowl into the squash bowl & mix with hands – get messy & make sure the juice gets over every little last piece
Serve immediately or keep in an air tight container in the fridge. This will last several days & flavors keep on forming! And honestly this could be served as a summer side salad at a party or a just a main dish like I did it! Hope you enjoy.Nutritional Info Per Serving (Serves 4): 150 calories – 11 grams of fat – 7 carbs – 5 grams of protein
Continue reading for the ingredient list & original recipe.
Ingredient List for Three Taste Noodles:
- 2 summer squash
- 3/4C pitted kalamata olives
- 1 jar of 1.5oz flat fillets anchovies in olive oil
- 2T almond butter
- 2T Braggs Amino Acid
- 1T fresh basil
- 1T fresh rosemary
- 2T curry powder
Awhile back the hub & I did a cleanse based on the book Clean, written by Dr. Junger. This recipe comes from one of the Clean programs. Click here for the original.