Snickerdoodles are one of the hubs fave treats so I decided to make a heathy version & surprise him! Needless to say, he was surprised & these yummy treats are truly delicious!
Enough talk…lets get baking…
- Preheat oven to 350degrees & prep a baking sheet – set aside
- In a food processor blend 2C almond flour, 1.25t cinnamon, 1/8t baking soda & 1/8t salt
- Pulse in 1/4C softened coconut oil & 2T honey
- Roll dough into 10 balls (each ball roughly 1.5T of dough)
- Mix 1/3C coconut sugar & 1/2t cinnamon – dip rolled dough in sugar, place on prepared sheet & flatten dough with the bottom of a cup
- Bake 7-9minutes, remove & let cool (even if they don’t feel/look done they will be)
This is another freezer friendly dessert – you can pop them out & eat’m up right away!Nutritional Info Per Cookie (Makes 10): 190 calories – 12 grams of fat – 2.5 carbs – 5 grams of protein
Continue reading for ingredient list & original recipe…
Ingredient List for Snickerdoodles:
- 2C almond flour
- 1/3C coconut sugar
- Basic Pantry: coconut oil, cinnamon, baking soda & salt
Click here for original recipe.