When the hub & I first moved to Boston we met Lizzie, the oh so wonderful stylist from J.Crew – her & I quickly grew fond of one another & our passion for fashion was evident. A month into our fashion love relationship, she asked me to be in her fashion show & I quickly accepted! The show was based around fall/winter layering & no, it wasn’t for the head honchos of J.Crew, it was for the lovely customers of the store!
It was such a wonderful time – I got to meet some fabulous girls & I recieved a sweet 25% discount off all things in the store (double points for this gal)! The discount is now public so scoop up some goods yourself before it’s to late!
So let me get to the juicy details about my perfect layered outfit…
- Majesty Peacoat – This bright red color gives a wonderful pop to any fall/winter look & switches up the typical black peacoat that I know we all have stashed in our fall/winter closets. (similar styles here or here)
- Leather & Suede Satchel – This bag is large enough for travel (hello perfect plane bag), but not too big to rock it going out or at work. Plus I love the idea of having a twist of hunter green with me this fall/winter. (similar styles here or here)
- Goldsign for J.Crew Jenny Selvedge Jean in Debut Wash – These babies fit like a glove! (similar styles here or here)
- Collection Etta Calf Hair Pumps – These are my go-to fall shoes – you can rock these with jeans, black pants, leggings, dresses, over tights….you get the point, I am going to be wearing them every day! (similar styles here or here )
- Cotton-Silk Voile Dot Popover – Cute shirt that can be dressed up or down, worn with shorts in the summer or jeans in the fall/winter. (similar styles here or here)
- Cashmere Textured-Stitch Sweater – Cashmere clearly is a pricey item to buy, but this piece can become a staple in your closet – plus doesn’t every gal deserve a lil’ cashmere in her life!? (similar styles here or here)
- Necklace – Seems like this necklace isn’t sold online, so check out your local J.Crew store to see if they have it! J.Crew has tons of other great options on their website for jewelry though, so check it out! (similar style here)
Hope you enjoyed my first fashion post! I have a sneaky suspicion I may be doing more posts like these. So let me know what you think and keep an eye out for more!