Ah yes, two squash recipes, two days in a row – I told you…I have been gorging myself in this fall favorite!
Instead of making pasta from scratch, I love to use wonton wrappers as the dough. It makes the process 10 steps easier, but it only leaves the fun part left to do – the stuffing!
- Combine 1C pumpkin, 1/3C vegan parmesan cheese, 1/4t salt & 1/8t pepper
- Spoon pumpkin mixture into center of a wonton wrapper (about 2t worth)
- Wet edges of wonton wrapper with water, bring opposite sides together & pinch with your fingers to seal (continue til mixture is completed)
- Place raviolis in boiling water & cook for 7minutes
- In a side dish heat 1/2C vegetable broth & 1.5T Earth Balance original butter
To plate, place ravioli on your dish, spoon broth over & add fresh chopped parsley!Nutritional Info Per Ravioli & Sauce (Makes 24): 41 calories – <1 gram of fat – 6 carbs – 2 grams of protein
Continue reading for ingredient list & original recipe…
Ingredient List for Pumpkin Ravioli:
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 can pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2C vegetable broth
- 1/3C vegan parmesan cheese (totally can use regular cheese if you’d like)
- Basic Pantry: Earth Balance original butter & S/P
Click here for original recipe.