Dunkin Donuts has got nothing on me! These puppies are amazing! Baked to perfection with pumpkin & coated with just the right amount of spice. If it hasn’t felt like fall yet, these donuts will make your tastebuds sure know it’s here!
Lets get to the baking…
- Preheat oven to 350degrees & lightly grease donut pan – set aside
- In a large bowl whisk together 1/2C canola oil & 3 large eggs
- Then stir in 1.5C sugar, 1.5C pumpkin puree, 1.5t pumpkin pie spice, 1.5t salt, 1.5t baking powder, 1/2t cinnamon & 1/4t nutmeg
- Add in 1.75C GF All purpose flour – stir until all is combined
- Use a pastry bag to pipe batter into donut pan
- Bake for 17minutes
- Remove, let cool & transfer to wire rack
- For the delightful spiced sugar coating, mix 1/2C coconut sugar, 1T pumpkin pie spice & 1T cinnamon – spray each donut with coconut cooking oil spray & dip into mixture until completely covered
Continue reading for ingredient list & original recipe…
Ingredient List for Pumpkin Spiced Donuts:
- 1.75C GF all purpose flour
- 1.5C pumpkin puree
- Basic Pantry: Canola oil. sugar, coconut sugar, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg
Click here for original recipe.