It was a rainy day yesterday so I decided to stick indoors & whip up a dinner with what I had in my fridge. Not only was this meal scrumptious but it is a one pot wonder that took less then 20minutes from start to finish – how can you not like that!
Lets get to it…
- Grab a deep skillet & toss in 3 heads of cleaned broccoli rabe
- Add in 1 15oz can of diced tomatoes, 2T balsamic vinegar, 4t oregano, 2t honey, 2t red pepper flakes, 2 minced garlic cloves & 1/4t salt/pepper – stir & cook til broccoli softens (~5minutes)
- Dice 4 andouille sausages & throw into pot – cover & let cook for 10-15minutes
Remove from heat & serve! Told you, this one pot wonder was as easy as 1, 2, 3!Nutritional Info Per Serving (Serves 4): 200 calories – 8 grams of fat – 17.5 carbs – 17 grams of protein
Continue reading for ingredient list & original recipe…
Sweet & Spicy One Pot Wonder:
- 3 heads of broccoli rabe
- 1 15ounce can of unsalted/diced tomatoes
- 4 Applegate chicken & turkey andouille sausages
- Basic Pantry: balsamic vinegar, oregano, honey, red pepper flakes, minced garlic & S/P
Click here for original recipe.