These bad boys were too good to be true. Thank goodness I shipped the hub off to work with the remainder, or else the combination of me at home alone writing a post about them would have not ended well – hellooo belly ache!
Honestly, this is such a simple cookie recipe and I’m kind of unsure why I haven’t thought about making these sooner! Plus it contains literally all of my fave indulgences smashed into a nugget of a cookie, hello heaven!
Get your tastebuds ready…
- Preheat oven to 350degrees & prep 2 cookie sheets with either a Chico Chef or parchment paper
- In a large bowl add 1/2C Earth balance soy butter at room temp (to get the perfect consistency I opted for the defrost button on the microwave for 30seconds) & stir in 3/4C coconut sugar til combined
- Mix in 3/4C creamy peanut butter, 1 egg & 1t vanilla extract – then, slowly mix in 1/2t baking powder & 1.25C flour
- Once dough is formed fold in 3/4C chocolate chips & 3/4C crushed pretzels
- Chill dough for 30minutes in fridge
- After 30minutes form 24 balls (about the size of 1 heaping tablespoon), place on prepped sheets & press down slightly (bottom of cup with a little non-stick spray on it works best)
- Bake for 8-10minutes (they may still be doughy when you take them out but that’s fine), remove & let cool on wire rack
Enjoy these scrumptious treats! They will last up to a bit over a week if stored in tupperware or else freeze them up so you can enjoy these treats for even longer!Nutritional Info Per Cookie (Makes 24): 170 calories – 10 grams of fat – 18 carbs – 3.5 grams of protein
Continue reading for ingredient list & original recipe…