The in-laws were in town for a few days…we partied like crazy to the wee hours every night! jk. But really it was a nice time, walking around with the amazing spring weather & enjoying dinners out at some spots we have been meaning to check out. One afternoon we were around our apt packing (yes, we are moving!) & I wanted to whip up a fast lunch for us. In just a few steps I made the ever so tasty Sonoma chicken salad, hope you like!
- Preheat oven to 375degrees
- Lay 4 skinless/boneless chicken breasts on a pre-greased cookie sheet & stick in oven for 25minutes or until completely cooked through
- While chicken is baking grab a bowl & add in: 1C Nayonaise, 4t apple cider vinegar, 5t honey, 2t poppy seeds & S/P to taste – mix up
- Add in 3/4C crushed raw pecans, 2C sliced seedless red grapes & 3 stalks diced celery – fold in
- Let chicken rest for ~10minutes in refrigerator, then dice into bite sized pieces & fold in to mixture bowl
Let chill & serve with lettuce leaves (make tacos)!Nutritional Info Per Serving (Serves 4): 350 calories – 10 grams of fat – 31 carbs – 32 grams of protein
Continue reading for ingredient list & original recipe…