Hellllooo baby potatoes – you are my new found love interest (sorry hubby)! The star of this dish was supposed to be the salmon, but scootch on over fish – these carb filled lovelies have won me over!
I have made these potatoes several times & let me tell you, yum in the tum. The perfect warm side to a dish for anytime of the year. I can picture my summer grill outs now with this tasty side!
On to the recipe…
- Preheat oven to 425degrees
- Slice your baby potatoes lengthwise, place in a colander & toss with 2T EVOO and a generous amount of pepper
- Place them on parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer & roast for 25minutes
- While they are roasting zest one large lemon, then juice the lemon – combine the zest/juice with 1.5T flakey salt – set aside
- Remove potatoes from oven, toss with lemon/salt mixture & roast for another 5-10minutes
Voila, the easiest & most scrumptious potatoes around! Give them a try!
Continue reading for the salmon recipe, ingredient list & original recipe…